1. Before you begin, make sure to wash your hands thoroughly and wipe the screen with the microfiber cloth and the dust with the dust removal stickers. Make sure the surface you are on to apply the screen protector is clean and stable.
2. Adjust the position of the screen protector before the actual installation. Peel the protective layer off the adhesive side.
3. Carefully align the screen protector and the cutouts to the screen and slowly begin the application process. Make sure not to touch the silicone adhesive with your fingers, hold onto the screen protector by the sides and place it onto the surface of the device.
4. Press the center of the screen protector. Only a minimum amount of pressure is necessary. The adhesive should smoothly glide across the phone screen and adhere to the device.
5. If air bubbles get trapped under the screen protector, use the squeegee to remove them, begins from the center.
6. Smaller bubbles should disappear within 1-2 days.
Yes, It can be used for printers, keyboards, mouses, headphones, speakers, cameras, tablets, Smartphones, Etc.
Yes, The EKSEN Bluetooth Dongle can be connect up to 7 Bluetooth devices at the same time.
No,it couldn't be used for TV.
Not support Microsoft wireless keyboard 7000
Yes, First, Plug the FM transmitter into your car cigarette lighter socket. Second, Find an empty station and keep the FM transmitter and car FM radio at the same frequency. Third, Connect the FM transmitter with your cellphone Bluetooth or AUX connection to enjoy music playback or hands-free conversation.
Yes, You can download latest driver from our websit at www.eksen.us
Not Compatible with Linux System.
Yes, Work well with XP system. Pls install the driver before use it.
Just take off the Metal Plate Disc, So easy.
It means frequency / Battery / Current Mod.